Tuesday 22 November 2022

Virtuosa 2022 - winter

 Looking forward to the next cruise - relaxation of the days and the activities of the evening.


I love cruises; they are my favorite vacation! 

We have been cruises many times and stop counting down long ago.

We've been on P&O, Cruise&Maritime, MSC, Cunard. 




We're booked on Virtuosa and I'm counting down the days. I love sea days and port days, and we often stay aboard on port days to enjoy the smaller crowds. Mostly, we cruise because we love being on the ships. Of course, our November Virtuosa cruise will be different - the weather is rainy and cold and we not going to leave the ship. My favorite part of cruising is relaxing - no working, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. Just quality time with family and friends and no need to feel "productive"



The only, only, only thing that I hate about cruising....the end of the cruise.



No comments:

Post a Comment